Now this is what I call tired:
Trevor came home from preschool and made it as far as the kitchen rug before crashing, he must have had a hard day playing! He slept that way for over an hour until we had to get him out of the way so we could make dinner. He usually falls asleep on the bus on the way home. I was feeling bad that maybe he's not getting enough sleep but the bus driver said nearly everyone of them falls asleep! The bad thing is that when he naps he has the hardest time going to bed at night, he's up way past all the other kids. I'm glad he's having so much fun at school though, his speech is coming along good and he loves to talk now. That is along way from using the picture board to communicate. I think he will be all caught up by the time he starts kindergarten, now Lyndi is next in line, love those delayed speech genes!

2 comments:
Tell him Amma feels the same way sometimes, but no one here would wake me up until they got hungry. Or they might just step over me on the way to the frig. Love you.
That is the cutest picture ever! I love it when they are quiet and asleep :)
Post a Comment