“May we . . . demonstrate kindness and love within our own families. Our homes are to be more than sanctuaries; they should also be places where God’s Spirit can dwell, where the storm stops at the door, where love reigns and peace dwells.”

-Thomas S. Monson

Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Hubby!

What does it mean when you forget how old you are? Does it mean you are getting old because you can't remember anymore or is it that age just doesn't matter? I thought it was funny that Randy couldn't remember if he was turning 35 or 36, just so you all know it's 36! So, happy birthday to my sweet husband who fills my life with love and laughter, who puts up with our chaos, and goes along with my crazy (but genius!) ideas. I hope you have a great day, you deserve it! We love you!

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

I think it means that we just don't care how old we are anymore! Tell Randy Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Nice tribute! Hope Randy had a great birthday!

Chelley said...

I always forget how old I am too! lol Happy Birthday Randy!!

Amma said...

OOPS I guess getting old means you forget your son in laws birthday once again. I am having enough trouble remembering all of the kids. Anyway better late than never. I love you Randy and so proud to have you as my son in law. You are the best thing that has happened to our family. Love you lots. See you soon. By the way the card is in the mail...Literally.