I can hardly believe my sweet little boy is 16 today. It seems like your kids will never grow up then all of a sudden you turn around and there they are, teenagers! I can remember him pedaling his little red tricycle around the courtyard of our apartment when we were first married and now here he is learning to drive! I am excited for him to be growing up but I must admit a little sad too, are we ever really ready to let go? I am not looking forward to that day. I have loved every minute of being his Mom. Darrin definitely makes it easy on us, I'm not sure we will have it so good with some of our other teenagers! I am so proud of him, he really is a great person and everyone loves him. He tries hard at everything he does and he really expects nothing less than the best from himself. He is fiercely competitive yet remarkably humble. Under that quiet, shy, reserved exterior there is a sense of humor that sometimes catches me by surprise. So happy birthday Darrin, and by the way I don't care if you are 16, NO DATING!!!!
10 months ago

2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Darrin! I can't believe our boys are so old! It's been freaking me out that they are so old! Missions are right around the corner and I don't want to let go!
Happy Birthday Darrin. I spoke with you earlier, but wanted to say Happy B-Day again. I love you and miss you so much. Get that license and drive to Calif to see your old grandma. Like your mother might let you do that...Maybe if you offer to bring her also so will let you. Love you.
Post a Comment