“May we . . . demonstrate kindness and love within our own families. Our homes are to be more than sanctuaries; they should also be places where God’s Spirit can dwell, where the storm stops at the door, where love reigns and peace dwells.”

-Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Touchdown!!

On Saturday Darrin got to play in the Junior game against Westwood and scored his first high school touchdown! He ran the ball a few times getting his team a few first downs. They passed the ball and got to the 2 yard line. We were hoping they would give the ball to Darrin to punch it in and they did! He scored the winning touchdown for Skyline. He was so excited to finally have a great game, the Varsity coach was also coaching so Darrin was glad he could finally show his ability. We love watching him play, hopefully his body will hold out for a few more seasons. GO COYOTES!! (These clips are for you Amma!)

2 comments:

Amma said...

Thank you for posting these. I loved watching my boy play again. I sure miss going to the games with you guys. This is a great way for me to still feel part of his life in football, so I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You go Darrin....You are a great young man and I am so proud of the person you are. I love you.

Marilyn said...

Way to go, Darrin!