I usually LOVE Halloween but this year it just couldn't come and go fast enough. We were so busy with the new house closing and starting our remodel there that Halloween just seemed in the way this year. The big day finally came and it was fun as always. The kids looked great in their costumes, especially my little hula girl! I made the traditional caramel apples, with real homemade caramel not the unwrap and melt kind, so much yummier. Thanks to my sis-in-law and niece for talking me into making them and keeping with tradition. It felt good to forget about everything else we had going on and just be in the moment. I love this time of year, the anticipation of the holidays, being with family, and focusing on the things that matter most to us, that's the best. This year we will be busier than ever but we have so much to look forward to and so much to be thankful for.
11 months ago




2 comments:
I love the pumpkin picture and especially your hula girl - she makes me homesick! So sorry I missed out on your caramel apples. They are divine!
Carmel apples look good enough to eat just from the pics. My favorite thing during this time of year. The unwrap stuff just isn't the same. Pumpkin pic is my favorite. Love you Kim
Post a Comment