
This morning I got up and opened up all the windows in the house for the first time since April, oh how I miss the fresh, cool air! It almost felt like fall so I decided it was time to pull out our fall and Halloween decorations. We haven't decided what everyone was going to be for Halloween yet so I pulled out the costume box and me and the 2 littles had fun going through the costumes and trying several on. The pictures show Lyndi goofing around in the clown wig and the puppy costume. The puppy would work if I added some cute pink bows to the ears but I am set on making her a hula skirt so maybe next time. I have made so many costumes over the years that we just keep reusing the same ones on the younger kids. I need to add some new ones or their pictures will be very confusing. It is fun to see the different kids in the beloved dragon costume though! Trevor is breaking the mold, he is much taller than the other boys so the lion costume that was supposed to fit this year is way to short. I asked him if it was giving him a "wedgie" and he said, "actually it is Mom", too cute. So he decided on wearing the cowboy costume I originally made for Darrin when I think he was 5. I even scored a rockin' pair of cowboy boots at Goodwill today! It quickly warmed up and the AC is back on so I had to close the house up again but at least the mornings and nights are cool, hopefully we will be wearing sweaters soon.

3 comments:
It does seem like fall weather, at least in the mornings! Loved the pictures of Lyndi, she's so cute!
What cute pictures! You have such an adorable family.
What cuties. I have always been so proud of you with the costume making thing. Remember the feeble attempt I made with the California Raisin thing. That was soooo funny. Love you much. Whatever they wear they all are adorable.
Post a Comment