10 months ago
Monday, September 28, 2009
The search begins
We have known for the last 6 months or so that this house is just too small for the 9 of us. I still love my house but I guess it's time to move on. This house has been great for raising babies but now we need space to raise our teenagers! We bought an acre of land and eventually we want to build our forever home but we are thinking of holding off for now until we don't have to build quite so big. There are so many good deals out there right now and we know the right house will be a good investment for us but searching in this market is not fun. I am not good at playing the waiting game! We are excited about the future and I am definitely looking forward to having more space. I keep thinking a bigger house might actually stay cleaner, maybe it's just that the mess will be more spread out! So the search begins for our next home, and if you know of anyone who will need a rental home in a few months let us know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Home searches are so fun I think. Enjoy the process and I think bigger houses do stay cleaner but maybe it is that stuff is just more spread out! He He!
It will be bittersweet if you move.
I'm happy for you, but at the same time you and your familly will be missed.
Bigger only means you don't see the mess as much. We will pray you guys get the right house for your family. Love you all. We can help you move in Nov. when we come to visit. LOL
Post a Comment