I wish my first car was this nice! Darrin turns 16 in a couple of weeks so I guess he can consider this an early birthday present. We are really trying to motivate him to drive. He is not as excited as we are for him to drive but hopefully now that he has a car he will feel a little more motivated to learn how. I know it will help me a ton not having to drive him back and forth to school and practice, plus having an extra driver in the house will really help. He is such a great kid and really helps us out alot without ever complaining so it is easy to spoil him. It's nice to be able to use him as an example for the other kids too. I explained to Kyle the reasons Darrin was able to have a car. I want him to know that no one is ever entitled to these things, they are definitely earned and just as easily lost. Randy is loving fixing it up for him and of course making sure it has a great sound system, I think it makes him feel like a kid again! Maybe because we are still young enough to remember what it was like to turn 16 that we are excited to share these moments with him. He still has to pass drivers ed. and get his license before he can drive it so at least for a couple more weeks the streets will be safe!
10 months ago

3 comments:
Holy Cow Darrin. Quit making me feel so old. I am sooooo happy you have a car. You are going to have to give me a spin around the block when I come to visit. PLEASE be careful and drive safely. (Sorry that is the grandma in me coming out). Love you much Darrin.
Dang it Darrin...what an awesome car!! Wish I could get to just 1 or 2 of your games this year. Love Ya!
Awesome! What a great 1st car. Won't it be so nice to have another driver!
Post a Comment