It's hard to believe our little boy is 3 years old! Saturday morning he woke up to the kitchen decorated with streamers and a Happy Birthday banner. When I told him it was his birthday he said, "I blow candles?" He really wanted a Diego cake and I had good intentions of making one but with Thanksgiving and everything his birthday sort of took a backseat. I did end up going to the party store and bought a Diego centerpiece that I put on top of his cake. Hey we can't all be Martha Stewart! We spent most of the day recovering from our early morning shopping spree on Friday but we had a good time hanging out at home and getting the house ready for Christmas. He loved blowing out his candles and opening his gifts. Trevor definitely keeps us on our toes. He is a sweet little boy with a mischievous side as well. His favorite pastime is pestering his little sister and playing in water. He still loves to cuddle up with Mom or Dad and is always ready for a hug. Trevor loves his new preschool and is really coming along with his speech, it is exciting to hear him put words together now. We love you Trev, Happy Birthday!

No comments:
Post a Comment