I really love everything about Christmas. This year was great and very stress free as I was done shopping & wrapping pretty early on and could just enjoy the season. What I really love about Christmas is when it is all done and you have your house (and your kids) back to normal. Yesterday we packed up the tree and all the decorations, moved the furniture back and cleaned. It is funny how bare your house looks after everything is put away, I think it will take a few days to settle in. I tossed out all the stale goodies that have been sitting around for a week, the candy is all gone and therefore the sugar highs! And basically life is back to normal. What will really be great is Monday, Jan. 5th when those same adorable children will return to school, that is truly the most wonderful time of the year! I hope you all had a great time with your families, and that the new year will bring you much peace and happiness.
Lyndi's first visit with Santa, I still can't believe she didn't cry!


1 comment:
Ha ha, we STILL have stale stuff out to eat! Can't wait til next year when Caralie will be in school!
Post a Comment