“May we . . . demonstrate kindness and love within our own families. Our homes are to be more than sanctuaries; they should also be places where God’s Spirit can dwell, where the storm stops at the door, where love reigns and peace dwells.”

-Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Night in Bethlehem

Our church Christmas party this year was a Bethlehem theme, we were asked to come in costume if possible. This seemed like a daunting task to get all my kids dressed but what the heck. I dropped a few bucks at Savers to get some sheets and pillowcases that I could tear up and went to town. It took a few hours on Saturday but since all my gifts are bought and wrapped I have lots of time. (yeah me!) Not only did I dress the kids but Randy and I too. Darrin wasn't thrilled with the idea but was a good sport and put up with it. It was actually alot of fun to see my family all dressed up although I really would've hated to have to wear that get up all the time. We never managed to get a family photo, but here are some cute pics of the kids.

1 comment:

AZ Larsens said...

Josh and I were wondering how long it took to get everyone dressed up so perfect! Then we felt like losers since we didn't get our 3 kids dressed up, and here you guys are with all 7 kids dressed up!