11 months ago
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Tuna Juice
If I don't remember anything else about this move, I hope I remember how Logan made me laugh after a very long day of packing. I had spent part of the day packing our pantry. I never knew we had so much food stuffed into that little closet! I even found some hamburger and tuna helper that expired in 2007 shoved in the way back. I think I bought it because it was super cheap with some coupons but obviously we never eat that stuff! I won't be buying it anymore. I also came across probably 30 cans of tuna, I guess we aren't big eaters of that stuff either, although I do enjoy a good tuna sandwich once in awhile. Anyway, I decided it would be a good idea to pack it all into one small box and put it out with our food storage so it's not taking up room in the pantry. The box I had picked wasn't quite full so I added a couple big cans of juice, taped it up and labeled it. When the kids got home from school Logan was looking at the boxes I had stacked up on the table and shouts, "Tuna juice! Yuck!" It took me a sec to figure out what he meant but he gave me a good laugh! We are getting so close to our big move. At this point I am more exhausted than excited. I will be glad when the move is done and we are enjoying our new house. I forgot how stressful moving can be, along with trying to get our new house ready there has been so much to do. Thankfully the countdown is on, only 6 more days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You need to post some pictures of your new digs. The thought of tuna juice kind of makes my stomach turn. I am not sure I can look at another can of tuna without thinking of tuna juice.
Yum Tuna Juice! Such a funny story! Can't wait to see pictures of your new home!
Post a Comment