11 months ago
Monday, November 9, 2009
AZ State Fair
A couple weeks ago we headed to the state fair with our bff's. All the guys cared about was eating fair food, which we did but we also hit a couple of the rides. I wasn't so sure about the one they dragged me on but it was fun even though I screamed the whole time! I love roller coasters but fair rides just plain scare me. We also learned that fair rides are not built for the middle aged, they are definitely made for the teenage body! We had a great time hanging out and laughing at each other as always, thanks B's for a fun night out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Fun! Josh and I went a couple weeks ago and I know what you mean about those rides being made for teenagers...there was one rollercoaster I thought I was going to break my tailbone or something! I must be getting older because I used to love all the crazy rides but I cannot handle those spinning rides like I used to!
We love you guys!!!!!
Post a Comment