“May we . . . demonstrate kindness and love within our own families. Our homes are to be more than sanctuaries; they should also be places where God’s Spirit can dwell, where the storm stops at the door, where love reigns and peace dwells.”

-Thomas S. Monson

Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Kaela!

Our little girl is 8 years old today. I remember how excited we were to finally be having a girl after 3 boys. She brings so much love and excitement into our family. She definetly teaches the boys what its like to have to live with a girl. Kaela is one tough little cookie, I guess you'd have to be living with 5 brothers. She doesn't put up with anything from them! I love that she is strong and independent but is also sensitive and loves to be girly. She teaches me to be more compassionate and take time to listen to her. She is a great big sister, and loves that she is no longer the only girl. Happy Birthday Kaela, we love you!

6 comments:

tiffany said...

Happy Birthday Kaela! I sure enjoyed being your primary teacher. You are a lovely girl~ hope you have a great day.
Love, Sister Lee

Chelley said...

Happy Birthday, Kaela! Such a cute girl!!

dm said...

Happy Birthday Kaela!! She is a sweetheart! All your kids are great though, Good parents!

Anonymous said...

She really is an amazing young girl. I love being her current primary teacher. She's awesome!

Sharibugs said...

We love her tons too....Can't wait for her baptism. I can't wait to see her in her gorgeous white dress and her beautiful smile! So glad you are such a good girl and Happy Birthday Kaela! Love, Aunt Shari

Lori Bottomley said...

Happy Birthday Kaela! We love you too and think you are awesome! I can't wait to come to your baptism! What a special day that will be for such a special girl! Hugs!
Love,
Auntie Lori