“May we . . . demonstrate kindness and love within our own families. Our homes are to be more than sanctuaries; they should also be places where God’s Spirit can dwell, where the storm stops at the door, where love reigns and peace dwells.”

-Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

13 years and counting

Let me take you back 13 years ago, January 6, 1996 . . . . . . . . .


Okay, never mind the funky looking veil. I still don't know why I chose that but look at that cute little boy! Where has the time gone, 13 amazing years married to an incredible man and my best friend. I don't think when we started on this journey together we ever could've imagined where life would take us. We have experienced incredible joy together as well as very deep sadness but all along the way we have had each other. I am so very grateful that Heavenly Father brought us together. Happy Anniversary Randy, I love you and look forward to the rest of the road that lies ahead, wherever it may lead.

2 comments:

Randy said...

Sweetie, Happy Anniversary to you too. Thank you for all you do for me and our family. I will forever love you. I am so lucky to have you in my life. You are a wonderful wife, mother, and best friend. Thank you for putting up with me. I can't believe how fast our kids are growing up. I am so proud of them, you are so good to all of them. They are all good kids. I love our family and look forward to our future together.
Happy Anniversary and I Love you too...
Love,
-Randy

AZ Larsens said...

Aw, you guys are so cute. Happy Anniversary!