10 months ago
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
The Lion King
Last night for our anniversary Randy & I went to see the musical production of The Lion King. It was absolutely incredible! I have always wanted to see this since it first appeared on Broadway and am so glad we had the opportunity to see it here. The costumes were amazing, it was so neat how they made the animals move as if they were a part of the dancers. The musical followed the movie pretty closely with a few additional scenes to accomodate for background changes. If you get the chance to go it is totally worth it! I left the camera in the car so no cheesy pics of me & the hubby, oh well. Thanks Baileys for keeping Lyndi lou. 5 hours without little miss needy, my sil says she has OCMD (Obssesive Compulsive Mommy Disorder)! I'm glad she loves you guys. BTW, thanks Lori for helping out Randy, they're beautiful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
How fun! I would love to see a production of any kind! I am glad you were able to get away even for a little while!
Post a Comment