The last weekend in February we took our annual trip to the snow with the Baileys. There wasn't a lot of snow left where we went last year so we drove to the top of the rim, then down the bumpiest dirt road ever, until we found a spot suitable for our sledding. We still wish we would have found a bigger hill but the kids made do and had fun anyways. I could never imagine actually living where it snowed and having to bundle my kids up everyday just to go to the bus stop! You would seriously have to add on another hour in the morning just to do that. Trevor informed me he was going to use the bathroom after I got him all dressed, sorry son, it doesn't work that way! We played for about 3 hours, enjoyed hot chocolate and frozen krispy kreme doughnuts before we were all cold enough to pack up and head home. I'm glad the kids look forward to this every year but I'm even more glad that we live in sunny AZ! Here's a little video of the fun Lyndi had. It really made her happy just to stick her face in the snow, funny girl!
10 months ago

2 comments:
Did I see a tongue licking the snow?! Ha ha! That's better than when I ate sand at the beach as a baby. Bleck.
How funny is this. She didn't pick any up just ate it while laying there. What a funny little girl. She is adorable. I loved the "HI". Camera hog.
Post a Comment