“May we . . . demonstrate kindness and love within our own families. Our homes are to be more than sanctuaries; they should also be places where God’s Spirit can dwell, where the storm stops at the door, where love reigns and peace dwells.”

-Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I've got you beat!

I've seen a few posts of other peoples laundry woes. It always makes me laugh because usually their weeks worth of laundry equals just one days worth in my house. I don't hate laundry, I usually have a pretty good system going but occasionally it does pile up. I like doing a little everyday, then it doesn't seem so overwhelming. This is what happens when we return home from vacation with 5 days worth of dirty clothes:

Do you feel better now? This is just a few days worth, there was still more in the washer & dryer. So just remember to think of me on your worst laundry day and know that I've got you beat!

2 comments:

Randy said...

something tells me most people won't mind you beating them on this one...

Marilyn said...

You are too funny!