“May we . . . demonstrate kindness and love within our own families. Our homes are to be more than sanctuaries; they should also be places where God’s Spirit can dwell, where the storm stops at the door, where love reigns and peace dwells.”

-Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, April 2, 2009

What baseball game?

You would never know by looking at this picture that there actually was a baseball game going on! Logan's idea of playing outfield is literally playing in the outfield! He was supposed to be in his ready position with his alligator (glove) ready to swallow the ball. I think he was a little more interested in playing with the grass. You gotta love t-ball. I really was trying to find the humor in it but when yours is the only kid fooling around you can't help but wonder what you're doing wrong! His coach is awesome, he doesn't try to control his energy, just gives him constant praise and lots of thumbs up. I love Logan's spirit, he is funny and outgoing, exuberant, loves to talk and just plain loves life!

I haven't posted pictures in a while so here are a few from what we've been up to:


Kaela's baptism

Kaela's birthday party


Ryan's new glasses!

2 comments:

Chelley said...

I wanted to apologize for not being able to make it to Lyndi's b-day party! We had opening day for Jenna and Connor's baseball and Kate had a game in AJ both at 11! We wanted to be there!

Amma said...

Remember when Kyle used to just run down the soccor field and wave to all of us instead of playing the game. Ryan will come into his own. He is still young. It is hard to compete with his two older brothers as well. Maybe his interests are in some different area. I think it is cute to see him out in the field playing with the grass. Wouldn't it be funny to see him pursue a career in sports and you could show him these pictures later in his life. What great memories these are. Cherish them and remember that he is a great kid with so many good qualities and just love him through this period in his life. I know you do. Good job Ryan, you keep that grass low so you can see the ball when it comes out there. I love you