10 months ago
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Happy Birthday Lyndi!
For the past couple of months Lyndi has known that her birthday was coming. When she saw toys advertised on TV she would say "oh mommy, I want that for my birthday!" and almost everyday she would ask if we were going to Chuck E. Cheese's today because I told her we would go for her birthday. The big day is finally here and she is so excited. She woke up to the kitchen decorated with balloons and streamers and the first thing she said was "oh, I forgot it's my birthday!" Every time she walks in the room it's like she remembers all over again that it's her birthday. I can hardly believe that she is 3 years old today. I remember the day we found out that we were having a girl, most definitely one of the happiest days of my life! Her middle name is Joy because I remember Randy saying how full of joy he was after finding out that she was ours. She fills our home and our lives with that joy and I feel so blessed that she is my little girl! Happy Birthday Lou Lou, we love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment