“May we . . . demonstrate kindness and love within our own families. Our homes are to be more than sanctuaries; they should also be places where God’s Spirit can dwell, where the storm stops at the door, where love reigns and peace dwells.”

-Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Logan!

Today is Logan's 7th Birthday! What can I say about this cute little boy? He is so full of energy and life. He has been going at full speed since the day he was born. He wouldn't even wait for the doctor to make it to the hospital, another 5 minutes and he would have been born in the car! I love his exuberant personality. I admire the fact that he is so out going, he will be anybody's friend and never has a problem talking to people. He is super smart, loves to figure things out and needs to be constantly challenged to stay busy. Oh, and did I mention those big, beautiful eyes? I am so thankful to be the mom of this sweet boy, we really thought we were done having kids after #4 (as if!) I'm glad we changed our minds, it might have been just a little too quiet in this family without him. We love you Logan, happy birthday buddy!

No comments: