“May we . . . demonstrate kindness and love within our own families. Our homes are to be more than sanctuaries; they should also be places where God’s Spirit can dwell, where the storm stops at the door, where love reigns and peace dwells.”

-Thomas S. Monson

Monday, December 28, 2009

We're still here!

I haven't blogged in awhile, so I won't bore you with a huge update. Our life right now is consumed with our 2 houses, trying to settle into one and trying to get the other one ready to rent. We had a wonderful Christmas, hope yours was great too. We are looking forward to our annual rocket shoot this weekend and a little well deserved r & r! I don't remember a time in our lives when we were this busy. I am hoping now that the holidays are over that life will resume to a normal pace which is always a little crazy around here but not quite so hectic. Hopefully the new year will be a little less eventful for us than last year. Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Tom and Joanne Asburry said...

Where did you move to?

Kim said...

We are on the north side of Brown, west of Ellsworth. Near the brown rd. mountain.