“May we . . . demonstrate kindness and love within our own families. Our homes are to be more than sanctuaries; they should also be places where God’s Spirit can dwell, where the storm stops at the door, where love reigns and peace dwells.”

-Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, August 22, 2009

It's A Boy!!

HA! Did I fool ya? I was hoping to shock someone! No, not a human boy, our new fur-baby Cooper. Don't ask me why we need another dog, we don't of course but I have been wanting a small inside dog for awhile. I've been looking through craigslist everyday and finally when I saw the pictures of these pups I was in love, I knew this was the one for us. He is a cocker spaniel/chihuahua mix, he really looks like a mini cocker, or a mini cooper-get it? So far he has been the best little guy ever, totally housebroken already, loves to cuddle, doesn't bark (whines a little), and gets along with our other 2 dogs. I can't believe our beloved Belle is 12 years old, she has been through it all with us. Randy really didn't want another dog but graciously went along with me and now I think he secretly likes the dog more than I do. As soon as he walked in the door yesterday he wanted to know where the mutt was, then I catch him all cuddled up on the couch together, how sweet! Hopefully he will survive the kids ever loving hugs and be a great addition to our family.

4 comments:

Sharibugs said...

Dang...He is as cute as Lyndie! HA HA I can see how you fell in love. I would have snatched him up and brought him home too.

Anonymous said...

He is cute! Enjoy that cutie!

Marilyn said...

I love my dog and she is an indoor dog too. The shedding drives me up the wall, but I guess that's the downside of pets. Enjoy!

dm said...

What a pretty dog! congrats on the new addition!