“May we . . . demonstrate kindness and love within our own families. Our homes are to be more than sanctuaries; they should also be places where God’s Spirit can dwell, where the storm stops at the door, where love reigns and peace dwells.”

-Thomas S. Monson

Friday, August 7, 2009

Double Digits!

Ryan has finally made it to the magic number, Happy 10th Birthday Ryan! There is just something great about turning 10, you're finally in the double digits! Do you remember how cool it was? I know I do! Yesterday I was telling Ryan the story of the day he was born, I mentioned that daddy went and got us Burger King for lunch before we headed to the hospital and Ryan said that must be why he likes cheeseburgers so much! Funny kid! We are so glad that Ryan is a part of our family, he has a funny sense of humor but also has his daddy's inquisitive mind, he is definitely a thinker-and cute too! Happy Birthday Ry-guy, we love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great tribute to your fantastic son!