10 months ago
Monday, November 10, 2008
I'm Blogging!
Okay, so I am finally joining the blogging world. I have been on the computer way too long this morning. I usually try to get the kids off to school and do some housework before anything else. That is the only way I can keep the house from defeating me! I have found that if I do just one load of laundry a day I can keep on top of it. That is one of the questions I always get asked when people find out we have a ton of kids. It is always about how much laundry I do. Funny. When I was younger I used to be a little embarrassed about how many kids we had, now when I tell people I have 7 kids I wear it like a badge of honor. I am so proud of my kids. Most days they drive me absolutely nuts but I am so full of such incredible joy at the sweet little people that they are. It is so scary to think that I have only a few short years left with my oldest. I am not ready to let go, although we could use the extra space!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Looks good Kim! Such a cute family and good for you for wearing it proudly! Why not?! It's your greatest achievement right? Have fun blogging! It's addictive at first and lots of fun...then real life sort of creeps back in and blogging gets put in it's proper place of priorities! lol I try to blog once a week..it's been once a month lately. haha
Welcome to the blogging world! You have a great family and we are so glad to know you! I look forward to reading more!
YAY!!! Your extra time will now be taken over!!! Welcome to this crazy thing! Love the slide show!!!
Woohoo! You've joined the madness of the blogging world! Love the slide show, your kids are adorable.
Hi Kim. I just love what you have done with this blog. I can see why it took so long. I love seeing updated and old photos of my precious grandchildren. It is really hard to be so far away from you guys. If I could have my way I would live next door. I know you are probably saying "A little TOO close mom". Thank you for sending this to me and give all of those huggable kids and big hug from grandma. I am really proud of the beautiful mom you are and how much time you put into your family. You are very blessed to have such a great family. I couldn't be more grateful for the wonderful son in law I have also. I love all of you with all my heart.
Wow, your blog looks great. It took me months to add a background and I have no extras at this point. LOL
Post a Comment