“May we . . . demonstrate kindness and love within our own families. Our homes are to be more than sanctuaries; they should also be places where God’s Spirit can dwell, where the storm stops at the door, where love reigns and peace dwells.”

-Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

We had a great Halloween weekend, busy but lots of fun! Saturday morning started off with Ryan's football game, I think they pulled off the upset of the year beating an undefeated team 22-0! Such a great game, now they head to the semi-finals this weekend. They have to win a total of 4 games just to make it to the state championship game in Tucson, 2 down 2 to go! Since we were already out in Anthem we made a little side trip over to Cave Creek and had lunch at a place called Big Earls Greasy Eats! So worth the drive, the burgers were great and it was nice to sit outside with the kids. After that we headed home, had a short nap and then got the kids ready for the ward trunk or treat party. I think they all had fun and definitely came home with more candy than reasonable. I just hope they hurry up and eat it all so I don't have to pick up anymore candy wrappers! Sunday afternoon we got together with Randy's family for a little Halloween carnival of our own, with good food, games, birthdays and yummy caramel apples!

1 comment:

Darin and Jena Bailey said...

I never saw them in costume, so cute!!