“May we . . . demonstrate kindness and love within our own families. Our homes are to be more than sanctuaries; they should also be places where God’s Spirit can dwell, where the storm stops at the door, where love reigns and peace dwells.”

-Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Lou Lou!

Our baby girl is growing up! Now that she is 2 I think she is officially disqualified from being a baby and is now a toddler. Boo hoo! I guess she will always be my baby though, right? We managed to squeeze her birthday into the 15 minute window we had last night between a track meet, cub scouts, 11 year old scouts, and mutual. She practiced all day blowing so she could blow out her candles but then when the big moment came she got scared of the flames and needed help! We have been so blessed with this sweet little girl, I can't even imagine life without her. She brings so much joy and love into our lives. I wish I could stop time right here and keep her my little girl forever! Why do they have to grow up? I hope every birthday of hers isn't bittersweet. Maybe she'll grow up to be an awful teenager and then I'll be counting down her birthdays! Let's hope not. It was so fun to watch her tear into her presents, she kept wanting more. The best part was seeing her push around her hot pink Tonka truck in her big poofy pink tutu-you go girl! Happy birthday Lyndi Joy, we love you!

3 comments:

Randy said...

She is soooo cute! Love her to pieces! Happy Birthday Lyndi Lou!

Amma said...

Soooo darn sweet. I love the wings. The little angel in her coming out. Keep those wings when she starts her pre teen years...:0)I just love this pic. Love you Lyndi

Darin and Jena Bailey said...

Congrats on being baby free. Love you Lyndi